This was not just any day. This was Mother's Day this year. The boys gave me some balloons, a bath brush, some WOW cd's (Christian songs) and a shirt that says "Mommy's angels- Daniel and Brian". I have to get the shirt altered because it is 5 inches too long. BUT, this was also a special day because Dave and I celebrated our 18 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe how fast it has flown by. We met April 19, 1986. So we've been together now 21 years. That is more than half of my life. My gifts
were a combined Mother's Day/Anniversary. (I know, it's like having a Christmas birthday where all of the gifts sort of just run together.) But the best gift of all was just having everyone together. Safe, happy and healthy. Thank you GOD!





3 comments:
Congratulations! Your blog is well done and your family is SO beautiful!
Your family is beautiful and your blog is well done. I cannot imagine having the patience to produce such a thing. I finished Zelda's book at 4:00 a.m. on Sunday. She loved it. I am, however, worn out. Nicoyia is doing well. Nance Marie is so pretty! Melanie and I are descending on them on Wednesday or Thursday.
Happy Anniversary! I wish you guys lots of love and happiness.
Post a Comment