The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How MUCH ! ? !

Just a couple of days ago, the price of gas was $3.02. It seems like
the price goes up and down as fast as the temperature outside. The cost of gas changes almost by the hour. In the morning it is cheaper than in the afternoon. By evening, the price has changed yet again. I wonder why that is? Is it cheaper to pump gas in the morning as opposed to the evening? At this rate, the cost of milk, doctor bills, electricity and college look like a deal. One car trip out of town and back (say to Orlando) could cost as much as $200.00. That is two nights in a hotel room! Oh well, what can you do? Here's hoping that your gas prices are not so high, and that your car is fuel effecient.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WHEW!! Thank you for the post! The prices OUTRAGE me!! I notice them every single day....wait...it's not me who sees them and talks about them for hours, IT'S YOU!!!! I hope this post gets it out of your system!

:)